With Faithstream, we make it easy to take your message to the family rooms of millions with your own channel on the most popular streaming devices such as Roku, AppleTV, Amazon FireTV and more.
We create a safe place to deliver your content; a platform free of negative ads or distracting video recommendations. Faithstream is your content delivered in a clear and concise way.
Why Connected TV (CTV) should be a part of
every ministry’s media outreach plan.
A common misconception is that CTV viewers are only Millennials (cord cutters) or GEN Z (cord nevers). While those are actively engaged CTV users, middle to older generations are also very highly engaged users.
6 In 10
6 in 10 US Households (76M) own a CTV streaming media player (SMP).
80% of U.S. WiFi households have at least one SMP, of which nearly half own a streaming box/stick.
Eliminate the distractions and noise of Facebook and YouTube…. with a dedicated channel you can connect, engage and serve your congregation in a much more personal way.
Your network can have the same experience across all streaming media players; and with Faithstream, you manage your content strategy in one place and it updates across all players automatically. In short, we make it easy.
• Kick-off / Discovery Meeting
• Architecture, Design, and Server-Side Account Setup
• Custom Channel Graphics & Mockups
• Channel Build-out & Private Test Channel
• System Testing / Quality Assurance
• Applications and QC process direct with Connected TV Providers
• Packaging of Submission to Channel / App Stores
• Training of Faithstream Video CMS
• Turn-up (go live) of your Channel(s)
Don’t be shy. We are here to answer your questions.